Wild, Wild Westerlund
Highest Individual Fundraiser:
Highest Team Fundraiser:
T-shirt Design Contest Winner:
The Autism Society of Oregon is Oregon’s leading organization providing resources, education, advocacy on policy matters and support for individuals and families living with autism.
We are committed to these core principles:
• We provide services without regard to a person’s age, race, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, income level or level of need on the autism spectrum
• We strongly encourage and welcome families, professionals and individuals living with autism with opportunities to participate in our governance, on our committees, and as staff members
• We partner with others to advance the well-being of all living with autism
• We promote individual choice and self-determination of individuals living with autism, aided by parental and guardian advocacy
• We recognize a person living with autism can and should be able to maximize his/her quality of life and oppose any denial of their opportunities
• We oppose any discrimination and harm directed towards individuals living with autism and their families
Donations to ASO are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.