Our mission is to acknowledge outstanding volunteers and generous patrons who are the lifeblood of your non-profit organization and it’s free! We encourage you to email event photos and information within two weeks of your event. Photos should highlight leaders, notable participants, visual moments and fun. We’re happy to help with the process—it’s easy!
For your recent event, kindly fill out the following form, and please note:
- Oversized photo files overwhelm the form and it will not send properly. Please optimize or send one at a time with a caption. Then send an email to me at [email protected] to make sure I’ve got both your photos and info.
- Photos should highlight leaders, notable participants, esthetic moments and fun.
- In caption fields, list names of the people pictured—left to right—and please double-check spelling for accuracy.
- We can size and format your photos—so send what you can, but they will be crisper images if you send larger versions so we can scale them down to fit. Very large photo files should be optimized or compressed to less than 300kb.
- FEATURED IMAGE (in slideshow): JPG or PNG images, 715 pixels wide x 370 pixels high, 72 dpi, less than 300kb.
- ARTICLE IMAGES (in your post): JPG or PNG images, up to 715 pixels wide x 370 pixels high, 72 dpi, less than 300kb.
- Articles should be short, summarizing the event and highlights: submitted as txt, doc, or pdf files.
- Publication is not guaranteed.