Portland, OR. Ronald McDonald House Charities of Oregon and SW Washington is raffling off a one-year lease on a 2018 C300 Mercedes to raise money for its programs.
Each ticket sold for the 2018 Mercedes Helping Kids Raffle helps extend hospitality to seriously ill children and their families, by offering them a “home away from home.” Tickets are $100.
Drawing information: Ticket sales will remain open through Monday, July 16, 2018, at noon or until all 300 tickets have been purchased, whichever comes first. The winning ticket will be drawn at the conclusion of the Ronald McDonald House Charities Golf Classic on Monday, July 16, 2018. The winner will be notified within two (2) days. Need not be present to win.
From Ronald McDonald House Charities:
STAY WITH US
Information for Portland and Bend guests
Reserving a room in Portland
Click here to reserve a guest room in Portland as a returning guest.
Click here if you are a Social Worker or Hospital Staff seeking to refer a family.
Looking for room availability for tonight? Please call our Family Placement Coordinator at (971) 230-6702 to see if there is availability at one of our houses.
Please click here to download a brochure on how to reserve a room.
To qualify to stay at a Portland Ronald McDonald House:
- Families must have a patient 21 years or younger being treated at a Portland hospital. Parents under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Patients age 18-21 must be accompanied by a support person who is age 18 or older.
- Families with an unborn baby can request to stay two weeks prior to delivery, with a doctor’s recommendation.
- Families must live more than 30 miles from their child’s Portland area hospital.
If you meet these qualifications, take the next step by calling one of the phone numbers below to get a referral to stay with us:
- Doernbecher Children’s Hospital/OHSU: (503) 418-4064
- Randall Children’s Hospital: (503) 413-4707
- Shriners Hospital for Children: (503) 221-3783
- The Kartini Clinic: (503) 249-8851
- Referrals for other Portland area hospitals: Please have a social worker call (971) 230-6702.
If you have any questions, please contact our Portland Family Placement Coordinator at (971) 230-6702 or [email protected]
If you already have a reservation, we have put together some helpful information to know before you go to Portland. Read more here.